A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Grant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grant
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Grant Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Grant has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Anthony Grant MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Grant practice?
- Dr. Paul Grant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Grant practices Pain Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Neurologists.