A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Jacobson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Jacobson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Allen Jacobson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Paul Jacobson has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Jacobson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Angels Camp, CA.
See Angels Camp Family Physicians and Angels Camp General Practitioners.