A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Jacobson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Jacobson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Jacobson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Paul Jacobson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Jacobson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Angels Camp, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Andreas, CA.
See Angels Camp Primary Care Doctors and Angels Camp General Practitioners.