Family Physicians, General Practitioner

222 S Main St
Angels Camp, CA 95222
209-736-0813
Locations and availability (1)

1.0

|  Legal Narcotic Mafia King  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Jacobson for my low back pain and he gave me a prescription for Dilaudid. I took a pill and have been hooked on this drug ever since. I have spoken to many other friends who have seen him and they too are hooked on the many narcotics he hands out. Shame on you doctor you have corrupted many lives in calaveras county. He never sent me to physical therapy, behavioral therapy or even to see the pain specialist. He never ordered an x-ray or any other tests to see what is wrong with me. Now I am taking 4mg Dilaudid every 4 hours and I am still in pain. When Dr. Jacobson is not available I have to buy my drugs from some of his other patients who only see him for diversion. It's a miracle the DEA has not payed him a visit yet. I also know other patients who are dying from cancer and he only gives them vicodin. What is wrong with this picture? Dr. Jacobson left on vacation a few weeks ago and left another doctor in his place who will not give me my drugs. I hate you doctor and I hope that the california medical board, the state, and the federal DEA catch up with you soon.......

|  show details
by Impatient Patient on Mar 1st, 2009

Be prepared to wait if you make an appointment with this doc. He's usually 45 minutes late in the morning, if you have an afternoon appointment, wait times are up to 3 hours. I get the feeling he'd rather not even have to talk to me and he doesn't always seem to hear what I say. One time after telling him that NSAIDS tear up my stomach unless they have a special coating, he wrote me a prescription for an NSAID with no coating - I tried 1/2 a dose after dinner and then was sick to my stomach for the next 5 hours. 59 pills go to waste, should have asked for a sample!