A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Salina Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Paul Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Salina, KS.
See Salina Internists and Salina Gastroenterologists.