A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Salina Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Paul Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Salina, KS.
See Salina Internists and Salina Gastroenterologists.