Dr. Paul Johnson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 3rd, 2011
Excellent physician
Dr. Paul A. Johnson, M.D.of Mowery Clinic in Salina KS has got to be the most caring, knowledgeable, thorough and determined physician I have ever known. He will stop at nothing to diagnose a problem. He genuinely cares about his patients and during a visit takes the time to not only discuss their medical problem; but to touch base with them as to what is going on in their life, etc. He does not dismiss any complaint a patient might have. There are so many positives I have for this doctor that I will run out of room..Without his expertise in his field, I would not be here typing this.

September 8th, 2011
There will never be enough kind words to describe Dr. Johnson, he has been my specialist for over 14 years now, he saved my life, I respect & trust him above all other Physicians I see. He really cares about his patients & cares about keeping them healthy.. My opinion he is just the BEST....

July 29th, 2009
I wish that Dr. Paul Johnson could be my doctor for everything. He is kind, he is caring, he is intelligent and his drive for perfection in medical care for his patients is quite noticeable. I can talk to him about anything. I trust him above all of the physicians I see. Truly..I do trust him above ALL of the physicians I see.

August 10th, 2008
Outstanding Gastroentrologist. Very caring and thorough.
I would put Dr. Paul Johnson, M.D. in the uppper 5 of all GI doctors in the Midwest. He is one of two that is certified with laser for laser surgery at SRHC. He is very caring and will research all to save his patients.