A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Andrew Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Paul Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists.