Learn more about Dr. Paul Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Peterson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Peterson, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holistic Health
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Peterson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Arnold Peterson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Paul Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Peterson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Cardiologists.