A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Peterson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Peterson, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holistic Health
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Peterson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Arnold Peterson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Paul Peterson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Peterson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Palmer, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK and Soldotna, AK.
See Palmer Internists and Palmer Cardiologists.