A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Phillips, DO, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Phillips has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Phillips DO and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Phillips practice?
- Dr. Paul Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Phillips practices Diagnostic Radiology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Radiologists.