Dr. Paul Rodriguez DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 30th, 2016
Dr Rodriguez is an outstanding diagnostician; he presents all treatment alternatives and wants his patient to understand the treatment plan. He takes his time to make sure all concerns are addressed, his friendly and relaxed manner is a delight. All treatments and procedures are the right ones, done well.

February 18th, 2016
Dr. Rodriguez is admirably late for some appointments. That is because he lets nothing interfere with his understanding of a person and his/her problems, in that order. He is amazingly thorough and meticulous in his methodology. He is compassionate when he has to transmit bad news about ones condition. I have referred a close family friend to him, and I think he is probably the one person who can deal with her complex problems. If every physician could emulate Dr. Rodriguez' conduct of his practice, I think we might all be secure in our treatment.

November 6th, 2015
WONDERFUL DOCTOR
Dr. Rodriguez is incredibly kind and caring. He was the only doctor in 25 years of suffering to diagnose correctly a chronic nerve conditiion and treat it. I've never met such an empathic physician. I tell everyone about him. Yes, you have to wait a while but so what? He's doing his job, caring for his patients.

September 20th, 2015
multiple chronic pains
simply put the very best

July 30th, 2015
Very attentive & helpful
After my accident I had a long way to go and was glad that I found Dr. Rodriguez to give me back my life. I was injured 5 years ago and have 2 upper spine discs broken as well as a herniated disc. With lots of physical therapy and injections I was able to function again. Dr. R. always took time to listen to my progress and tried different treatments to make me feel better. I guess thats why he is sometimes behind schedule and I see other people complain about that. His staff is attentive incase I need reports due to Work Comp claim adjuster. Yes, you do hear them sometimes argue, thats because drug seekers call to get prescription. If you are looking for a quick in and out to get your pills than you need to find another doctor. I have nothing but good to report about his treatments and skills. Great doctor that cares about your illness and getting well.

July 20th, 2015
excellent doctor, very professional and caring. I would recommend anyone to his office.

March 13th, 2015
What he charges should be illegal
I went to Dr.Rodriguez with a Herniated Disk. It took over an hour for him to come to the exam room for a 5 minute shot of Cortizone that he charges $2700.00. Unfortunetly I did'nt find this out until after the 2 treatment. I would recommend finding a different Doctor as he is extremely unprofessional and charges outlandish fees. He is an example of why our Health Care system is out of control.

November 23rd, 2013
Flight Attendant
After a bad work accident I was in severe pain 24/7. I first saw Dr. Rodriguez 3 1/2 years ago and was unable to use me right arm or turn my head. I had several MRI's to find out how severe my spine injury was. Dr. R. send me to physical therapy and discussed different treatment options. He was very compassionate and tried different treatment options that work best for me. I am very thankful that he took the time with the endless workers comp paperwork and giving me my life back. He doesn't just write a script and send you away ! Several times I needed to see him for treatment and NOT once was I send away because I did not have an appointment. I feel very lucky that I found a doctor like him to take care of my illness and would definitely recommend him to others. It's hard to find a doctor that really cares about your wellness.

May 26th, 2013
Best Dr Ever! N
Dr Rodriguez is amazing! After living with pain from a hip replacement, he has been nothing but wonderful! When I do too much and the pain gets worse I start to limp which has caused sciatica at various times. I know when I'm ready for an epidural. This was his suggestion when the pain started going down my leg. I don't like needles and was petrified the first time he gave me one. I didn't feel anything but a small pinch and he is so right on the money when he gives it to me, i can often feel it going down my leg directly to the pain. He can probably do it with his eyes closed. He talks to me during the procedure and my nervousness goes away. He is very caring with a wonderful bedside manner. His office staff, Cheryl and Rachel are total sweethearts. I wouldn't go to anyone else. He does not run a pill mill and his patients are referred by the hospital or other doctors. I have total faith in his abilities. He is the best!

December 14th, 2011
An excellent and Caring Physician
I have muscular-skeletal and joint problems, have had to endure 15+ surgeries that have ultimately caused chronic pain and have caused me to cut short my years of working as a Registered Nurse. Dr. Rodriguez has helped to ease my pain to a degree that allows me to participate in many everyday tasks much easier and to do some things I had once thought impossible to ever be able to do again. He takes all the time you need for your office visits and always answers your questions in an unhurried and honest manner. He takes time to explain your treatments and when prescribing medication, concerns himself with your general safety and well being, along with understanding your need and right to medical relief from your pain.I have never had any problems with his office staff or the wait time and he has a full selection of appointment hours, coordinating with his hospital anesthesiology work. Finally, I have dealt with many doctors in my 30+ year career as an R.N. and can honestly and intelligently rate this man as an excellent and caring Physician.

March 23rd, 2011
Understanding AND compassionate
I never thought I would find such a thorough and understanding doctor. If it were not for his dedication, my life would me miserable with suffering. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

March 23rd, 2011