A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rosenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Hypoxia-Ischemia
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rosenberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Rosenberg MD, MSW, and PHD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Rosenberg practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.