Learn more about Dr. Paul Ruggieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ruggieri, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruggieri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruggieri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ruggieri, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggieri graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ruggieri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Ruggieri MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Ruggieri practice?
- Dr. Paul Ruggieri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Ruggieri practices Surgery near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Fall River Surgeons.