The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Ruggieri
Dr. Paul Ruggieri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fall River, MA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Ruggieri is affiliated with Charlton Memorial Hospital, Steward St. Annes Hospital and St Anns Hosp. Dr. Ruggieri has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Ruggieri has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...