A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ruggieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ruggieri, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ruggieri, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Endocrine Disorders, Gallbladder Hernia Surgery Laparoscopic Bowel Resection Parathyroid Surgery Thyroid Surgery, and Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggieri graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ruggieri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruggieri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Ruggieri practice?
Dr. Paul Ruggieri practices Surgery near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and South Weymouth, MA.
See Fall River Surgeons.