A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Schmidt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Schmidt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schmidt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glen Rose Medical Center
- Adventist GlenOaks Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schmidt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Schmidt practice?
Dr. Paul Schmidt practices Family Medicine near Glen Rose, TX.
See Glen Rose Family Physicians.