2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 28th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Shapiro for over 15 years for routine colonoscopys.i have always found him to be professional, accurate and personable. I have put him through the test in the last month with some concerning intestinal symptoms. He diagnosed me promptly and accurately with C-diff and intervened with my insurance for a fair price on the antibiotic he precsribed. He spent time with me answering my questions and explaining C-diff. Not only was I pleased with Dr. Shapiro but his staff, especially Sonja, was friendly and very efficient in expediting test results and insurance authorization. I would highly recommend Dr. Shapiro and his office.

Sep 18th, 2015

very expensive, he did not give estimate preior to a procedure. i end up paying huge medical bills.

disappointed show details disappointed
Oct 21st, 2011

-Doctor is never on time.Waiting time approximatly 45-50 minutes. -Dislike the time the Doctor spends with a patient-very short.-I would not recommend Doctor.

Jun 23rd, 2008

Office visits converted into high dollar procedures with 5 minute high dollar followups. Patient is kept largely in the dark.