Learn more about Dr. Paul Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Austin Thomas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Paul Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Thomas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Franklin, TN.
See Franklin Surgeons.