Learn more about Dr. Paul Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Austin Thomas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Paul Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Thomas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Franklin, TN.
See Franklin Surgeons.