A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Thomas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Austin Thomas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Paul Thomas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Thomas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Franklin Orthopedic Surgeons.