Dr. Paul Thomas MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Franklin, TN

3.9

February 22nd, 2017
Horrible bedside manner!
Was referred to him by my Rheumatologist and saw him for extreme pain I was having 2 years post THR of my hip. After waiting 30 mins. to see him he brushed it off as nothing significant and sent me on my way. Saw him a total of 5 mins. He was very rushed and made me feel as though I was wasting his time. I've since seen another Orthopedic who has been wonderful and helped me significantly!

June 20th, 2016
Two knee surgeries myself with him and he has treated several family members and friends.

December 22nd, 2015
A great orthopedist .
Great bedside manners, funny and highly professional. Asks for God to bless and guide his hands and mind prior to beginning surgery. Explains surgery and findings while operating. Follows up with great care.

December 12th, 2015
Awesome Doctor
I went to Dr. Thomas and could hardly walk because of a botched surgery from another doctor. He had to do two surgeries to fix the problem but I am awesome now. He has also done ACL surgery on 2 of my boys. They had super quick recoveries.

October 5th, 2015
Calling in am.♥
Doc decided on a boot for me. It is not covering where my break is, so there is movement. I HAVE STAIRS. NEED CAST

June 2nd, 2015
Mr
Dr. Thomas is great. He has done surgery on three other family members of mine and my knee. All where joints two knees and two shoulders. Bone spurs and to knee scopes. All surgeries were immaculate and none of us are having ANY issues. I would recommend him to ANYONE with joint issues and needs surgery.

April 3rd, 2015
I would recommend him to everyone!

September 30th, 2013
great doctor, lousy clinic
I've been a patient of Dr. Thomas for many years. He's a gifted surgeon working in a poorly run office. It's gotten much worse since Vanderbilt took over. Now more than ever, it's all about money and how quickly patients can be processed. Doctors have very little time to spend with patients. Waiting to see him for 2-3 hours is not unusual, and the later in the day, the worse it is.

June 6th, 2013
not a very good listerner
waited a long time to see him, first visit. seemed bothered that I asked questions. After saying that steroid injections might help, was leaving and I asked if he could do them now, he did it but I don't think he wanted to, he was in a hurry. May be a good surgeon but not a very good listener. would not recommend him.

October 18th, 2011
I kid you not, he took a personal phone call on his cell phone during examination. Waited over 2 hours to see him and was not at all impressed.

May 16th, 2011
rate this dr
too quick, in and out before i could ask questions, not happy with pain relief so far

April 18th, 2011
Wrong diagnosis
Have waited as long as 3 hours to see him for 5 minutes. 14 months after both knees totally replaced, must have revision surgery (not by Dr. Thomas) to correct mistakes made by him. Have been in severe pain for entire time...was repeatedly told everything was fine--can't understand why I'm hurting-implied I was seeking pain killers.