A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Thompson, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thompson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Thompson practice?
Dr. Paul Thompson practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cocoa Beach, FL and Sanford, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.