A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Wagner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Wagner DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Paul Wagner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Wagner practices Family Medicine near Hart, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby, MI.
See Hart Primary Care Doctors.