A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Walker, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Walker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Walker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Walker practice?
- Dr. Paul Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Walker practices Family Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ewing, NJ.
See Trenton Family Physicians.