A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Walker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Walker, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Walker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Walker DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Walker practice?
- Dr. Paul Walker has 1 office location.
- Dr. Paul Walker practices Family Medicine near Ewing, NJ.