Dr. Paul White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul White?

Ms. Spikes

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Dr. White was an absolutely amazing doctor! I seen two other docs before I made my final decision. The wait was not that bad, considering you wait at every doctors office I mean he delivers baby at all hours of the day for crying out loud! He makes sure to never forget a child by taking pictures of every one he delivered with a collage at his practice, which I find very impressive and caring for what he does. My daughter is 5 years old, have not had another until i move back to California, for him to deliver the next one!

Posted on July 8th, 2015

Dr white was the best dr we did have to do a c sections but for reason and it saved my life and my baby's I would recommend this dr to everyone.

Posted on November 17th, 2011

Dr. White was great with me. I started going to him when I was pregnant with my twins and was one of his first patients in Victorville. He always takes the time to listen and really cares about his patients. I carried my twins to term despite very stressful circumstances. Anytime that I was worried, he calmed my fears and made me feel comfortable. I have recommended him to several of my friends (he delivered the babies of 3 of them)!

lack of bedside manners

Posted on October 20th, 2011

After waiting over an hour to be seen, I asked the staff how long the wait would be to see Dr white..instead of giving me an estimate, I was told they hadn't forgotten me and to hold on...once I was Dr white entered the room..he was very rude and didn't even look at me when he said you know we have a policy...if you have a problem with the wait times we can always recommend you to another Dr....he continued by showing his annoyance with anyone who questions the wait..by saying...be glad it was an hour some people wait over four hours to see their Dr....I decided not to be seen by him after that experience...not surprisingly his staff reflects this same attitude, and lack of respect.

Pushes HIS view

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

The wait time was ridiculous. Over 2 hours is way to long for such a crappy dr. He really pushes C-Sections, I'm sure it's because he can schedule it and get it over with. He doesn't care at all about how hard it is on a woman to have one. I had a c-section with my first and I wasn't about to have one with my second. But man was he trying to convince me that my baby and I would both die if I tried to do it natural. So off I went to a good Dr. and never saw him again.

He is the best!!

Posted on April 19th, 2011

He spends the time to talk to you, and he listens. He cares. Hes wonderful! My sister and I go to him.

Posted on March 1st, 2011

i trust dr.white. i tell all mt lady friends about him. he takes time and listens. bedside manners are so good.

I'm not Stupid and This is not my First Child!

Posted on August 31st, 2009

If you're looking for a natural birthing experience without the pushing for c-sections and other interventions...LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE!This Doctor wants nothing more than to complicate your labor and delivery so he can "save" you and your baby. I had a healthy pregnancy and delviery no thanks to DR WHITE.--I had to fight him tooth and nail to get him to let me do my thing. And everything went great. But he wanted to Cut me open so many times. He told me I was going to go into Preterm labor...but I made it 4 days over due. He told me the baby needed to be induced because she wasn't coming...and I waited til she came on her own. I had several wishes about the baby coming to my chest at delivery and that I wanted to not cut the cord so soon after birth for the well being of the baby and he disregarded my requests. I said I wanted to keep the placenta for religious reasons and he laughed and took it anyways. I said I didn't want anything administered into my IV without my consent...and that was ignored as well. I wanted a drug free, non tampered birth and I had to fight him to leave me alone. There was nothing wrong with me or the baby...but he was always looking for anything to go wrong. Stay away from him --unless you want to do it the hard way. Just to make it convenient for himself.

Posted on February 6th, 2016