A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Aanderud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Aanderud, Dermatology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Aanderud graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Aanderud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Aanderud DO is a male MOHS Surgeon, has 2 years of experience and practices in MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Aanderud practice?
- Dr. Paul Aanderud has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Aanderud practices MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsburg, CA.
See Clackamas Surgeons.