A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Aaronson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Aaronson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Aaronson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaronson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Aaronson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Scott Aaronson MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Aaronson practice?
- Dr. Paul Aaronson has 10 office locations.
Dr. Paul Aaronson practices Surgery and Urology near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Rego Park Surgeons and Rego Park Urologists.