A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Aaronson is Good. Dr. Aaronson has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Aaronson, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia), Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia, and General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaronson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aaronson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian Weill Cornell
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aaronson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paul Aaronson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Aaronson practice?
Dr. Paul Aaronson practices Urology near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Rego Park Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pablo Aaronson