A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Aaronson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Aaronson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Aaronson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaronson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Aaronson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Scott Aaronson MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Aaronson practice?
- Dr. Paul Aaronson has 15 office locations.
Dr. Paul Aaronson practices Urology and Surgery near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Forest Hills Urologists and Forest Hills Surgeons.