A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Abbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Abbott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Abbott, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbott graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abbott has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jerome Abbott MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Abbott practice?
- Dr. Paul Abbott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Abbott practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Vail, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, CO and Edwards, CO.
See Vail Orthopedic Surgeons and Vail Sports Medicine Doctors.