A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Abramson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Abramson, Family Medicine, Travel Medicine, Integrative Medicine, Addiction Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abramson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abramson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Abramson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Abramson graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Abramson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Marin General Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Abramson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Abramson practice?
- Dr. Paul Abramson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Abramson practices Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine near Greenbrae, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Greenbrae Primary Care Doctors and Greenbrae Family Physicians.