Dr. Paul Abson Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Paul Abson?

April 26th, 2016

Not impressed

Had to wait over 4 weeks to get in and then was treated like dirt. No concern over my symptoms, was given saline and told to flush my sinus, where I've never had sinus issues. Seemed like a procession, get em in, toss then some free treatment samples and send em out. I left very upset over the 4 weeks I had wasted waiting to see him, feeling sick and was no better off than before I walked in. My next incredible ENT diagnosed me correctly in 5 minutes and I was on road to recovery that day.

July 13th, 2015

He diagnosed a problem I was having that had mystified four other doctors. I was so grateful!

March 26th, 2014

Mrs.

Please DO NOT HAVE SURGERY HERE. This is a revolving door practice. They can't wait to get you in the door for surgery, and when complications arise... you are on your own. I was told to toughen up many times, my fever was ignored. TMJ symptoms were glossed over before surgery and I was belittled by staff, simply for not being able to deal with legitimate, severe pain 48hrs after surgery. If I can help even one person avoid what I've been through, please have your surgery elsewhere.

March 17th, 2013

Masked, Cold, Uncaring

Arrived wearing mask which he never explained. Never saw his face. Said he knew a man with the most crooked nose he had ever seen avoid surgery. My multiple infections did not concern him. Said to come back only if I had brown snot.

November 6th, 2015