Dr. Paul Ackerman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 30th, 2017
excelletn doctor
i had a severe injury to my knee and ankle, Severe pain and difficulty ambulation with a cane.no improvment for several months under the care of another orthopedic surgeon> due to Dr Ackerman's excellent care i have no problems ambulation. I am running four miles a day and working out in the gym!!! highly recommend him. excellent staff

January 2nd, 2017
excellent doctor
.i was under doctor Ackerman's care for a knee injury. I had rpevious surgery by another orthopedic surgeon withh bad results. Dr Ackerman performed revision surgery on my knee with excellent results! i was able to run in the new .york marathon in 2016. he is a very dedicated doctor who spends a lot of time answereing my questions and discussing treatment options. very caring doctor! highly recommmend him.

August 1st, 2016
superb orthopedic doctor
i had trauma to both knees. I was told by a doctor that i wouldn"t walk normal again.. I was recommended to doctor Ackerman by a relative. He was excellent!!! Under his care i recovered completely. i run five miles a day and play baseball and basketball regularly without any problem. More doctors should be like him and his staff.

May 23rd, 2016
i have been to three orthopedic surgeons in the past but i have never been to a doctor as compassionate and dedicated as .Dr Ackerman.. he explained all my options, spent a lot of time answering all my questiions. made me feel very comfortalbe< excellent results. i couldn"t dance for two years. now i am in ballroom dancing competition. excellent doctor. highly recommend him.

March 9th, 2016
excellent orthopedic doctor
i was under Dr Ackerman"s care for an injury to my back and left hip. another orthopedist advised surgery but doctor Ackerman recommended a conservative program. his plan worked well. after his treatment i was able to return to work and participate in all my normal activities. .He is truly a great doctor.

March 8th, 2016
well repected doctor
two of my friends recommended Dr Ackerman to me> i had bone tumor and doctor operated on it> excellent results. he is a compassionate doctor sho has great concern for his patients. . he explained everything to me and made me comfortible with the treatment .plan.. his staff was very pleasant. excelltn orthopedic doctor

December 16th, 2015
great
great doctor and customer service

October 24th, 2015
w
it wass excellent and trustful

April 10th, 2015
he spent a lot of time with me> explained my condition and give me different treatment options. I have been his patient 3 times in past five years.. staff was great and very pleasant. I had great results. excellent doctor! recommend him highly

May 23rd, 2014
Great doctor courteous staff

June 22nd, 2012
excellent,caring doctor

January 28th, 2012
After seeing 2 other orthopedics, i was referred to Dr. Ackerman by my attorney's. I must say i was very impressed by the proffessionalism of the staff and Doctor. I jut had shoulder surgery and am happy with my results. I would def recommend him to others.