Learn more about Dr. Paul Adholla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Adholla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adholla
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adholla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Adholla, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Microbiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Adholla graduated from University Of Nairobi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adholla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Odak Adholla MBBS and MD is a male Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Medical Microbiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul O. Adholla practice?
- Dr. Paul Adholla has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Adholla practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Medical Microbiology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Pediatricians, Fayetteville Pediatric Specialists, and Fayetteville Pathologists.