A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Adholla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Adholla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adholla
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Adholla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Adholla, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Microbiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Adholla graduated from University Of Nairobi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adholla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Odak Adholla MBBS and MD is a male Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Medical Microbiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul O. Adholla practice?
- Dr. Paul Adholla has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Adholla practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Medical Microbiology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Pediatricians, Fayetteville Infectious Disease Doctors, and Fayetteville Pathologists.