A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Adholla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Adholla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Adholla, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Microbiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Adholla graduated from University Of Nairobi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adholla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Odak Adholla MBBS and MD is a male Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Medical Microbiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul O. Adholla practice?
- Dr. Paul Adholla has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Adholla practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Medical Microbiology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Pediatricians, Fayetteville Pediatric Specialists, and Fayetteville Pathologists.