A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Adler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Summit Park Hospital
- Dr. Robert L. Yeager Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Morris Adler DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Adler practice?
- Dr. Paul Adler has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Adler practices Emergency Medicine near Pomona, NY.
See Pomona Emergency Physicians.