A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Aggarwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Aggarwal, FACC, FACP, FCCP is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aggarwal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Anil Aggarwal FACC, FACP, and FCCP is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Paul Aggarwal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Aggarwal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.