Learn more about Dr. Paul Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Aggarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aggarwal
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aggarwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Aggarwal, FACC, FACP, FCCP is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aggarwal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- St Peters Hospital
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Aggarwal FACC, FACP, and FCCP is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Paul Aggarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Aggarwal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.