Learn more about Dr. Paul Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Aggarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aggarwal
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aggarwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Aggarwal, FACC, FACP, FCCP is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aggarwal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- St Peters Hospital
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Aggarwal FACC, FACP, and FCCP is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Paul Aggarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Aggarwal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.