Dr. Paul Ahn DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Metuchen, NJ

April 8th, 2016
Misdiagnosis. Poor judgement.

June 30th, 2015
Short wait time. Caring his office staff goes above and beyond. Called with blood test redults.

June 18th, 2015
Best Dr to date
His office is run like clock work very little waiting if any. He has squeezed me in 3X in the past 4 months. He id s kind person who does thorough doctoring. I will and have recommended him.

April 16th, 2015
NECK AND BACK PAIN.
I THINK HE IS THE FIRST DOCTOR I HAVE SEEN IN YEARS WHO UNDERSTANDS PAIN. HE HELPS IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. I FEEL I HIT THE LOTTERY FINDING DR. AHN. HIS THERAPY HAS MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO GO AND SIT IN A MOVIE OR GO TO A SHOW IN NYNY

March 17th, 2015
Horrible doctor
I went to "Dr" Ahn last year to specifically be tested for hep B. He ordered bloodwork and after receiving the results, told me I tested negative for Hep B. Fast forward 9 months later, I had to go to ER and was told by the hospital that I tested positive for Hep B and that my liver enzymes are significantly elevated! I called Dr Ahn's office and requested a copy of the bloodwork that he ordered. It shows I was only tested for Hep B antibody, and not hep B antigens which is the one that tells you if you have Hep B or not! I am livid at this joke of a doctor and will be contacting a malpractice attorney to see if I have a case here. How can he tell me I tested negative when I looked at these results and immediately knew I wasn't tested for it. He was also rude during the appointment and acted as if I was beneath him. I would not recommend this person who calls himself a doctor to anybody!

June 30th, 2014
Dismissive and unprofessional
I've been to Dr Paul Ahn for years now, and he's become more dismissive and rude over time. He gets visibly annoyed that his patients complain about pains and ailments, as if we're all wasting his time. During the latest physical, he belittled me for experiencing immense pain and not being able to "tough it out." He even told me to "go pray about it at church" (he knows I'm agnostic). I became very distraught and before the conversation could escalate, I left the office. For a doctor that takes his Hippocratic oath seriously, PLEASE CONSULT A REAL DOCTOR.

March 17th, 2014
I would not recommend this doctor. He misdiagnosed me. His staff is rude and unprofessional.

September 24th, 2012
I've been seeing Dr. Ahn for many years, and he's never forced me to take antibiotics or medicine in general, has always been understanding and he's great at what he does. I couldn't be happier with a Dr like him!

January 9th, 2012
I like Dr. Ahn and the staff was nice to me and I didn't have a problem getting an appointment. However, I did have to waot at least a half hour before going in to an exam room and I didn't get an actual diagnosis at my last visit. I was told I'd get blood work which I did, but not sure for what. When I went back to speak to him he wasn't around and the med. asst. told me he'd be in touch with me with the results and that was it. At this point, I am not sure if I will stay with him or be finding a new doctor in the new year. Good doctors seem to be really hard to find in the edison/metuchen area.

September 25th, 2011
Unprofessional office staff
Dr. Paul Ahn's office staff is terrible. The nurse is rushed and insensitive. The clerks and the nurse discuss private patient information openly where other, waiting patients can hear. I heard the private medical information of the patient before me because the staff demonstrated no regard for that patient's privacy. Dr Ahn seems intimidated by his arrogant and unprofessional staff.

September 7th, 2009