A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Alban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Alban is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Alban, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alban graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alban has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul T Alban MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Alban practice?
- Dr. Paul Alban has 1 office location.
- Dr. Paul Alban practices Pediatrics near Norton Shores, MI.