Overall Review

2.7

August 9th, 2016
Embarrassed by his outcome
I'm embarrassed to show myself to my gynecologist for a breast exam, I paid for this! I ended up with a wound that was not healing properly brought it to his attention he thought it looked fine. I ended up going to an infectious disease doctor to find out it was MRSA. I feel like he is more about efficiency Rather than having a hand for plastic surgery. I had a tummy tuck to my bellybutton is off by about three quarters of an inch. I'm terribly embarrassed.

February 18th, 2014
Incompetent staff. After one visit charge my insurance almost 400.00 they pretend never saw me before. Staff very rude hang up the phone on you. Give appointment for surgery after you show up they tell you you have no surgery. Them when you try to clarify what is going on they serve you with a letter sign by the doctor that reads "on behalf on the Albert plastic surgery I would like to regretfully inform you that we will no be able to continue care for your treatment with our practice. We fill our office is not good fit for you. We do offer you emergency care for the next 30 days if any issues arise". It seems like they have this letter ready for anybody because I did not even have a surgery done. Or else . Scary...... thanks God the office was not a good fit for me.

May 15th, 2013
RN
It was with great ease and confidence that I had a tummy tuck and lift by Dr. Albear. I had no complications and was always very comfortable with his care and expertise. I would not recommend anyone else then him to do your surgery.. He is very competent, knowledgable and you know after your first visit that this is the doctor for you.. I am so happy that I am going back to him for my breast lift. Heard from many other nurses that he was so good and did surgeries with little scaring, cheaper prices and great results.. My nutritionist recommended him after my bariatric success and had seem results with a lot of complications done by other plastic surgeons. He did not disapoint.

September 6th, 2012
Excellent dr, had breast aug and excess skin removed from stomach. Both procedure results look fantastic and dr Albert is highly qualified and cares for his patients.

May 16th, 2011
GREATEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN FLORIDA
I had melanoma on my head. This was my second time. The first done by another doctor. That job was a mess and I was laid up for six months. The second one was removed by Dr. Paul Albear. The operation and recovey was wonderfull. The finish job looks great. Recovey time about a week. Dr. Albear did a great job. My head looks great. Now I wish I could get the 1st redone.