Learn more about Dr. Paul Alberti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Alberti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alberti
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Alberti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Alberti, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Alberti graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alberti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul William Alberti MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Alberti practice?
- Dr. Paul Alberti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Alberti practices Otolaryngology near North Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Branford, CT.
See North Haven Otolaryngologists.