A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Alessi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Alessi is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alessi graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Alessi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Alessi DO is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Alessi practice?
- Dr. Paul Alessi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Alessi practices Internal Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists.