A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Allegretti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Allegretti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allegretti
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Allegretti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Allegretti, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Allegretti graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Allegretti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul David Allegretti DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Allegretti practice?
- Dr. Paul Allegretti has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Allegretti practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Gastroenterologists.