A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Deming Alley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Deming Alley, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Deming Alley, DPM, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deming Alley graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deming Alley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Deming Alley DPM, FACS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Deming Alley practice?
- Dr. Paul Deming Alley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Deming Alley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN.
See Evansville Surgeons.