A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Alleyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Alleyne is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Alleyne, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alleyne graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Alleyne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Andre Alleyne MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Alleyne practice?
- Dr. Paul Alleyne has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Alleyne practices Emergency Medicine near Webster, TX.
See Webster Emergency Physicians.