Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Alvord
Dr. Paul Alvord, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Transplant Surgery. Dr. Alvord is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital, UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest and UC San Diego Health System. Dr. Alvord has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Alvord has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
Dr. Paul Alvord is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.