Dr. Paul Ambush Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Ambush Jr?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Paul Ambush Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017

Dr. Ambush is the Great Doctor. My kids really liked this doctor, a nice man, the children immediately came in contact with Dr. Paul Ambush!

August 11th, 2016

JD

I heard great things about this practice but after visiting ther, I will never go back. He is nothing but a fraud. He is not thorough and die no follow up.

June 20th, 2016

We have been seeing Dr. Ambush since our son was born premature at 32 weeks (nearly 14 years ago). We have been very happy with Dr. Ambush and his staff. We could not imagine seeing anyone else!

June 20th, 2016

Cannot say enough positive things about Dr Ambush. My son has been his patient since birth, 15 years ago.

June 13th, 2016

I really enjoyed our visit with Dr. Ambush. My son felt really comfortable with him and he was able to meet all of our medical needs.

October 5th, 2014

no communication

The waiting time is too long. He barely communicates with the parents. Hes soft spoken but with no substance

July 26th, 2014

A bad experience

I heard great things about this practice but after visiting ther, I will never go back. He is nothing but a gigolo

June 6th, 2012

Now here is a REAL DR

I had to leave my son's previous pediatrician because he was very closed minded, didn't listen to my concerns, made us feel like we were wasting his time, etc etc. basically how 99% of drs are in this country. I found dr ambush through a referral from a mom with three children who couldn't say enough praises about him. Omg. All the raves you hear about him are true. He is all that and more. Words cannot describe how awesome he is. He is everything you wanted in a pediatrician and then some. I dot know what I'm going to do when my son turns 18.

April 24th, 2012

Dr. Ambush is an incredible doctor!

As a former NICU nurse, I used to work with Dr. Ambush. I knew that when I had a child, Dr. Ambush would be my pediatrician of choice! Dr. Ambush takes time to listen to concerns, and address them during the visit. He never rushes through a visit, and has a wonderful bedside manner with children. My son loves him. When an emergency cropped up after hours, Dr. Ambush was quick to call me back and help address the situation. Thanks Dr. Ambush!!

April 1st, 2012

Experienced & Patient Doctor

I found Dr. Ambush and his staff to very kind, responsive and patience. One call and I have an immediate appointment with very reasonable wait time...even if it is the same day. I have two children, one with autism. It isn't easy trying to examine a child with autism, but Dr Ambush was so patient, funny and caring...answering my son's questions so he felt comfortable. My children have been patient's for over six years. It's nice to walk in and everyone knows your family so don't have to "explain" to a new physician in a family practice. Been there, done that. Dr Ambush was there for us when our son was diagnosed and has been a great support system for us.I wholeheartedly recommend Dr Ambush. He has become a part of our family and we appreciate his dedication, sincerity and experience. You Rock Doc!

February 13th, 2012

Waverly thanks you!

My son was a 24 weeker, thank God we choose and interview Dr.Paul, prior to my son pre-mature birth. Words can never express the excellent care my son recieved and still recieving six years later. Dr. Paul is personable and makes his self available to you 24/7. My kids range from 6yrs to 18yrs old and they thinks he awsome.

January 30th, 2012

My childern love Dr Ambush. He is a fabulous pediatrician.