A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Anaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Anaya is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anaya
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anaya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Anaya, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anaya graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Anaya has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Regional Medical Center
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Anaya MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul Anaya practice?
- Dr. Paul Anaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Anaya practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Cardiologists.