A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paulx Andelin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paulx Andelin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andelin graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Andelin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital - Cassville Main St
- St John's Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paulx B Andelin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paulx B. Andelin practice?
- Dr. Paulx Andelin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paulx Andelin practices Family Medicine near Aurora, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Cassville, MO and Monett, MO.
See Aurora Family Physicians.