A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Angelchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Angelchik, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Angelchik, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Angelchik graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Angelchik has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Angelchik MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Angelchik practice?
- Dr. Paul Angelchik has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Angelchik practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Surgeons.