Learn more about Dr. Paul Anisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Anisman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anisman
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Anisman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Anisman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anisman graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anisman has 51 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul C Anisman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Anisman practice?
- Dr. Paul Anisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Anisman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians and Lancaster Pediatric Specialists.