A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Anisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Anisman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Anisman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anisman graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anisman has 51 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul C Anisman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Anisman practice?
- Dr. Paul Anisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Anisman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Milford, DE.
See Milford Pediatricians and Milford Pediatric Specialists.