A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Anthony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Anthony, MD is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anthony
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anthony Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Anthony, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Anthony graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Anthony has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Brooks Anthony MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Anthony practice?
- Dr. Paul Anthony has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Anthony practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Geriatric Doctors.