A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Anthony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Anthony is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Anthony, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anthony graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Anthony has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Brooks Anthony MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Anthony practice?
- Dr. Paul Anthony has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Anthony practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Geriatric Doctors.