Dr. Paul Apostolo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Apostolo?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Paul Apostolo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2017

Not great care

I was not very happy with my shoulder done by Dr. A. I wound up having a second surgery after I came to find out that he didnt actually fix my rotator cuff at all, just debrided it. AVOID!

September 6th, 2017

Are you kidding me?

So I went to see him for a hand problem. He was so rude interrupting frequently. Would never go back, especially after reading the board of medicine stuff about him...Oh and he was wrong on my diagnosis. All he wanted to do is talk about my carpal tunnel (NOT MY ISSUE per 2 other real specialists)

June 7th, 2016

Dr. Apostolo is a fine doctor. Hip surgery went well. The wait time is much too long in most cases.

March 4th, 2016

Yikes!

Absolutely awful. The Rubin Institute has the worst record, that's why they are currently advertising. Apostolo should have picked a different profession. Awful results! They also only let someone in training do your surgery. The doc is merely to sell you on the procedure, they won't actually do it, Lifebridge health destroys lives... your problem could be worse, Paul will ensure that it is by turning it over to someone who may have never done the procedure before. Watch out!

February 8th, 2016

Good Dr.

I have never had to wait more than 45 minutes. I do know that if you are going in for a post-operative appt. you always go to the front of the line. Following surgery, I appreciate that. So I expect to wait a little longer for other office visits. Dr. Apostle always professional. Spends time with me. Not big on the warm and fuzzies , but hey, he needs to move on to the next patient.

February 3rd, 2016

Rip-off Doctor

I broke my wrist and had to have metal placed in it. I have had nothing but problems with this wrist since. 6 weeks after surgery I had to have a wrist manipulation done another in hospital procedure. Patty his office staff said she called my insurance and they said they would pay for the procedure. When I spoke to the insurance company NO APPROVAL was given. Which left the bills to be paid on myself. They Lied. I had another procedure for carpal tunnel surgery years ago, I found out from the person where they do the nerve testing to see how much damage there was, told me only one hand needed to be done. And Dr. Apostolo said both needed to be done. I would get a second opinion people. They are ripping off insurance companies and charging for procedures that don't need to be done. Another thing... if you ever are in his office plan on waiting to see him at least 2 to 5 hours ... he is never on time..... I personally would never go to him again, knowing what I know today.

September 30th, 2015

consistently late!!!

All three visits I have had to wait over an hour to see him. This visit gad taken an hour to just get checked in. This will be my last visit. If I need additional care I will find another competent doctor. He isn't the only hand surgeon in an area that is loaded with specialists.

July 2nd, 2015

um no....

So he actually was yelling at a patient when I was in the office. Glad it wasn't me. Googled him and there are some serious complaints with the medical board in maryland. He treated me fair (not great) but would look at other options. Long wait

June 15th, 2015

You may have to wait but he is fantastic. Spends time with everyone. Very thoughtful and worries about each patients needs

September 18th, 2014

pateint

I really like Dr. Apostolo he listens to your concern and address the problem, The staff is really nice and pleasant. The only thing I have is the long wait time. you are there sometimes more than an hour waiting to be seen. I have referred my family to do this doctor. I guess if you are that good you would be very busy. He very good at what he does.

January 25th, 2014

staff and wait time

1. Other than Dr. Apostolo's secretary there isn't a person in that office I have any confidence in or respect for. 2. A doctor who has the temper tantrums of a 4 yr. old ? REALLY?! 3. Up to 3 hrs. wait time IF YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT? 4.. A person has to tell others that this doctor is NOT the only one in Baltimore.

April 3rd, 2012

I visited him 4 times and during each visit I had to wait 1.5 hours or 2.15 minutes at the office.