A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Araiza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Araiza graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Araiza has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul B Araiza MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Araiza practice?
- Dr. Paul Araiza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Araiza practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Albuquerque Obstetricians & Gynecologists.