Dr. Paul Ariagno MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Holland, MI

December 12th, 2014
Absolutely the BEST!! Thank you

October 17th, 2012
The Drive Is worth it when you get a great doctor!!
I never have to worry about anything all I have to do is call the office and talk to his wonderful staff.

June 15th, 2012
Exceptional!
My brother has severe physical and mental disabilities. For years I have taken him to see neurologists throughout West Michigan. I had just accepted that neurologists were rather matter-of-fact, impersonal people. That impression totally changed when I took him to see Dr. Ariagno. I instantly realized why we had to wait over 3 months to get in to see him. He greated my brother with a smile and handshake eventhough he knew my brother could not respond. Every doctor I had ever taken him to always spoke to me as if he wasn't even in the room. Dr. Ariagno carefully went through my brother's laundary list of medications and came up with a plan to minimize the amount of medications he takes. Over the past 6 months, he was able to wean him off three medications. My brother is more awake and his seizures are under the best control ever!!! Thank you for being there for us, Dr. Ariagno.

January 11th, 2012
misdiagnosed, and formed an opinion for himself, then passed it on to other physicians in community that I was referred to....It's unfortunate because it made me look like was/had something that I did not, which caused a showball effert. Also, put in his records, of diseases I didn't have! I know this b/c I read copies of his notes & copies of his letters he sent to other physicians. He payed not attention and reported completely 'WRONG' information about myself on my visit to him, not once but twice!......He should be sued for slander, at the least :(

December 4th, 2009
Great doctor!! Very intelligent and caring.