A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Armstrong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armstrong
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Armstrong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Armstrong, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Armstrong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Russell County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul C Armstrong MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Paul Armstrong has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Armstrong practices Surgery near Abingdon, VA.
See Abingdon Surgeons.