Learn more about Dr. Paul Arrigg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Arrigg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arrigg
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Arrigg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Arrigg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arrigg graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arrigg has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul G Arrigg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Arrigg practice?
- Dr. Paul Arrigg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Arrigg practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.