A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Aspaas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Aspaas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Aspaas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aspaas graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aspaas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical
- Sanford USD Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Kenneth Aspaas MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Aspaas practice?
- Dr. Paul Aspaas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Aspaas practices Internal Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists.