A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Atkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Atkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Atkins, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkins graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Atkins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Charles Atkins MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Atkins practice?
- Dr. Paul Atkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Atkins practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Internists.