A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Atkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Atkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atkins
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Atkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Atkins, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkins graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Atkins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Charles Atkins MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Atkins practice?
- Dr. Paul Atkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Atkins practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Internists.