Learn more about Dr. Paul Atkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Atkins is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atkins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Atkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Atkins, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkins graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Atkins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Charles Atkins MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Atkins practice?
- Dr. Paul Atkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Atkins practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Internists.